7.01.2005

Free Zach

Some young people have decided to help Zach and other youth facing the abuse handed young queer and different youth by Love in Action and the Christian Right. To find out what you can do check out Free Zach!

"I can't take this... noone can... not really, this kind of thing tears you apart emotionally. To introduce THIS subject... I'm not a suicidal person... really I'm not.. I think it's stupid - really. But.. I can't help it, no im not going to commit suicide, all I can think about is killing my mother and myself. It's so horrible. This is what it's doing to me... I have this horrible feeling all of the time... I wish this on no person... I'm so satisfied--happy's too strong of a word the state I'm in-- that everyone's taking the time to email and write letters in complaint to these people. I dont know if it will do anything, but if something did happen it would be -- awesome." - Zach, from his blog;

, , , , ,, , , , , ,

No comments: