2.01.2010

Rotary Pres says Cathy Crowe in Toronto Centre

I know those reading will say, of course this blog is supporting Cathy Crowe for MPP in Toronto Centre. Yes that is the bent here, yet I have to say, if ever Ontario needed someone specific at Queen's Park, it's Cathy. For that matter, why the heck didn't the Liberals try to recruit her? Surely she carries more cred than the local Liberal Candidate, Glen Murray, who is promising a key in the pocket of every resident to safe affordable housing.

I like Glen's promise, he needs to make it facing off against the one person in Toronto who has been doing that for years. And John Andras thinks so too!

"I have worked with Cathy for over 15 years. She is one of the most tireless workers, most clear-headed thinkers and most effective advocates. Equally at home speaking at a drop-in or at the Rotary Club, Cathy can bridge diverse interests and find common ground on seemingly intractable problems. I can think of no-one better to represent Toronto Centre at Queens' Park."- John Andras, Past President, Rotary Club Toronto

1 comment:

K. Shoshana said...

The NDP was really smart to recruit her. In fact, for the first time in my life I will be voting NDP only because I have watched Cathy Crowe go to bat for others for over 20 years in this neighbourhood. This time the candidate trumps political parties.

The one thing I know for sure, win or lose on election day, Cathy Crowe will continue to work to improve the quality of life for all who live in this riding. Can the same really be said of Glen Murray?