12.12.2011

Noise - Equality Now

Every now and again you hear another protest song, you see another bigger better 'It gets better' video. After awhile they all sound and look the same.  Yet tonight, Robbie Roth, a queer Toronto song writer and performer, sent me a link to his latest contribution for the march to equality.

The song is about making some noise, getting into action.  Its good.  Robbie wrote the song with Gavin Creel of Broadway stuff in New York.

Have a listen.  If you like the song, you can buy it from iTunes. All the proceeds go to queer equality efforts in the US of A, Broadway Impact to be precise.

Broadway Impact here
I like it, I hope you do too.

Now I want to meet this Robbie dude.  If you are in Toronto some day soon Robbie, I would love to talk to you about your work, Toronto and being queer.

1 comment:

Kirbycairo said...

Every time I see that "Love is Louder" commercial I get sad because while I love the sentiment I can't help thinking to myself, "now only if it were true."